Terms and Conditions
- By viewing this site the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions below.
- CDM (Centro de Design da Madeira, Lda) reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms.
- All material contained in and published on 'madeira-web.com' is copyright material and is intended for the personal and non-commercial use of the user.
- The content of this site is protected by copyright pursuant to Portuguese and European Union copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. The user is specifically prohibited from modifying, publishing, transmitting, selling, participating in the transfer or sale or reproducing, creating derivative works from, distributing, performing, displaying or in any way exploiting any of the materials on this site or the software or materials relating thereto in whole or in part.
- The user may download or copy material for personal use only but the copyright therein shall be maintained by 'madeira-web.com'. Links to 'madeira-web.com' are permitted without prior written consent.
- All trademarks on this site of the respective companies may not be used without express written permission.
- CDM (Centro de Design da Madeira, Lda) excludes any warranty, express or implied as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material on 'madeira-web.com' and will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use 'madeira-web.com', or from any unauthorised access or alteration of 'madeira-web.com'.
- CDM (Centro de Design da Madeira, Lda) makes no warranty that the contents of the 'madeira-web.com' website is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- The user accepts that after leaving the 'madeira-web.com' website, CDM (Centro de Design da Madeira, Lda) cannot be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- CDM (Centro de Design da Madeira, Lda) reserve the right to add to or change the terms of this agreement. It is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing 'madeira-web.com'.
- These terms and conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with Portuguese Law. The Courts of Portugal shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matter arising therefrom.